Recommendations on where to buy 75 gallon tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halima16

I recently moved to a larger space and I am ready to upgrade Basil's enclosure! I need to find a decent 75 Gallon long tank and was hoping people could provide some recommendations. Also what price range should I be expecting with this size, just so I don't spend more than I should?

I really don't want to build my own enclosure and would just like to purchase it. Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can try FB marketplace in your area--- or you can try Craigslist --- new tanks from ZenHabitats last I saw were $369 - you can get them w/ or w/out the substrate shield - you can price out carolinacages I think they might have 60 gallon tanks not sure about the 75-- check out the Enclosure board there is a listing there for tanks
Karrie

halima16

Original Poster
KarrieRee":27rnt3g9 said:
You can try FB marketplace in your area--- or you can try Craigslist --- new tanks from ZenHabitats last I saw were $369 - you can get them w/ or w/out the substrate shield - you can price out carolinacages I think they might have 60 gallon tanks not sure about the 75-- check out the Enclosure board there is a listing there for tanks
Karrie

Thanks for all the info!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
halima16":3997kcqy said:
I recently moved to a larger space and I am ready to upgrade Basil's enclosure! I need to find a decent 75 Gallon long tank and was hoping people could provide some recommendations. Also what price range should I be expecting with this size, just so I don't spend more than I should?
$75 - $7,500,000.
Seriously, it's like asking what price range should you expect for a car. New/Used (excuse me... "Pre-Owned" :lol: ), basic glass tank or Taj Ma-freakin'-hal? Bare or furnished? What material/finish?
I think you get the point... :wink:

I really don't want to build my own enclosure and would just like to purchase it.
Does that rule out a kit?

I'm not on FB (It's against my religion) but Craig's List, your local Swap Sheet, eBay, Etsy, Goggle, Goggle Shopping, Amazon... If you're looking for a glass tank, the large pet chains (I'm told) periodically have $1/gal sales (some caveats/restrictions).

If you have a Herp club/society in your area, you might get some leads.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Make sure you sanitize that tank --- what kind of lighting did you get?
Karrie

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I'm not 100% sure they carry 75G tanks regularly (though I can't see why they wouldn't), but at Petco you can time it out and do their $1/gallon sale. I think the $1/gallon is only for the smaller tanks, but when the sale is running, you can get larger tanks for 50% off. You could call the nearest Petco tomorrow; I know they're doing the $1/gallon thing for Black Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom