REALLY SMALL bright red bugs?

PixelatedEmbers

Hatchling Member
Ah yes, my paranoid self back once again. This time I took him outside and he ran into a bush. He came back with an inch work and maybe a dozen visible BRIGHT RED REALLY SMALL bugs. Are they clover mites? My beardie had black mites last year and they basically disappeared after giving him a bath everyday. I gave him a bath right after I noticed the new ones (less than ten minutes after he ran into the bush). Do I need to worry?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
Ah yes, my paranoid self back once again. This time I took him outside and he ran into a bush. He came back with an inch work and maybe a dozen visible BRIGHT RED REALLY SMALL bugs. Are they clover mites? My beardie had black mites last year and they basically disappeared after giving him a bath everyday. I gave him a bath right after I noticed the new ones (less than ten minutes after he ran into the bush). Do I need to worry?
@AHBD

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justalittleguy
Top Bottom