Really need some help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Okay, so long time poster, if many of you remember me from a while back if wish you hello but i ahve more pressing issues at hand!
If you remember Nunu- 3 years old nearly, had very bad scales which i had to keep getting removed.
There still not gone, they just keep popping up.
But the one on her tale ( which has been removed twice now)
Its grown over the past few months, I just simply couldnt afford to get it removed again, It wasnt causing her any bother, i washed it kept it clean etc
But this last month the skin has being getting tight around and causing her bother.
To top things off my Vet ( the only freaking reptile vet where i live!) has moved to London.
I spent 2 hours ringing around last night trying to find a reptile vet but the only one i could find is Holly hosue in Leeds ( a 2 hour drive from my house! )

But back to the issues, This lump is nearly 3cm tall, it looks aggressive its a build up of dead scales, But as i said it wasnt cauing any problems until this last week,

Today i cleaned out all her viv and gave her a bath but as ive come up stairs the lump is falling off!
Its pink skin underneath and i dare not touch it!
As i said i have no vet to go too! none at all!
My appointment for leeds is the 30th of June and im guessing its going to have come off by then!
Should i even try remove it? I dont even know!
And how should i keep it clean!?
Please someoen do help! it looks awful and i havnt a clue what to do!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Update- The lump has now come off! if you want a picture of the lump i will be happy to provide it, I have wrapped her tail with some badges to ensure its kept clean,
The only thinkg i need to know is the best way to keep it clean!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, good to see you around again.
A picture would be excellent, if you do have one or two. Thanks.
How is she doing, has she been eating well?

Tracie

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi there! yes i have the one! the wound is very clean underneath, no puss or blood... Im not sure if she knocked it on something?
She is still eating fantastically, still a piggy. i fed her this morning and everything seems fine.
As soon as the lump came off she did a massive poop on her basking spot.
Photoon2012-06-19at1952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom