Rat poison?

Hey everyone. So I was letting my bearded dragon run around my grandmothers house. He went behind the couch. I went to check on him and he was sitting on a block of rat poison, I quickly picked him up and gave him a bath with soap. He didn’t eat any. And it’s been a film 24 hours now and he seems fine but I’m still worried. Can I have some opinions.
 

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moderator
Hi there, he would have needed to ingest it. You did good by removing him promptly and bathing him. Any ill effects would have been seen by now, so you should be in the clear :)

-Brandon
 

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moderator
Hello,

Oh wow, I am so happy that he didn't ingest any of that but, that is very unnerving.
I'm glad he seems to be perfectly fine now!

Tracie
 

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
151,414
Messages
1,212,704
Members
73,918
Latest member
Drake51522
Top Bottom