BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I've never heard of it myself

Echoing

Beardie name(s)
Echo
What's your opinion of sepia bones (cuttlefish bone).? I read it's super good for them in calcium and other trace minerals but I wasn't sure. I'm afraid he'll choke since they're kind of hard-ish.?
I do that for my birds or I used to do that for my birds but I've never heard it for dragons.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless

Echoing

Beardie name(s)
Echo
"Bearded Dragon Food and Diet Tips | Bearded Dragon Tank" Bearded Dragon Food and Diet Tips | Bearded Dragon Tank

There is the link for the article I read. Supposedly, they'll eat it as they need to balance out their minerals in their body. In the wild, they'll eat dirt to do the same.??
Yeah that's true they do it dirt in the wild. Well cuttlefish are jampacked with minerals so I guess research them and if they aren't a choking hazard you can give them. I'm not sure but if my budgies didn't choke I feel like your dragon will swallow it with ease.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom