Rankins Dragons

LizardMum

Beardie name(s)
Rex, Princess & Duchess
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum but not to reptiles. I have a breeding trio of Rankins Dragons and have noticed that there is not much info specific to the Beardie's smaller cousin available. I was hoping that, should I need help (or be able to offer it) I could ask here and not be sneered at simply because my gorgeous babies aren't as big?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Of course you wouldn't! Welcome. Please use the search option and you will find some posts about our cousins.
We are always up to sharing information and while there are similarities, as a breeder, you may have more information to share/teach.

P.S. pictures win us over.

tedbubz

Beardie name(s)
Ted (1 year 2 mo) Western Bearded Dragon - Pogona minor minor)
You definitely wouldn't be judged. I also have a beardie that is rare outside of Western Australia; a pogona minor minor (they are also very small) and everyone here has always kindly helped me and given such great advice. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here 😊

Also is it true that Rankins can be cohabbed together? I've read from a bearded dragon subreddit that they are social and can be cohabbed? 🤔

S

SkittleOKThen

Hi, everyone! I'm new to this forum but not to reptiles. I have a breeding trio of Rankins Dragons and have noticed that there is not much info specific to the Beardie's smaller cousin available. I was hoping that, should I need help (or be able to offer it) I could ask here and not be sneered at simply because my gorgeous babies aren't as big?
Welcome to the forum.
No judgments spread here.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Actually most of us love any reptile as a rule, but any variety of beardie is a hit. I personly love the Rankins but have to admit i don't know much about them. We do see them here from time to time though, so post, ask questions, and enjoy the forum, some here do have knowledge on them i think and may can help you if needed. 🙂

S

SkittleOKThen

Actually most of us love any reptile as a rule, but any variety of beardie is a hit. I personly love the Rankins but have to admit i don't know much about them. We do see them here from time to time though, so post, ask questions, and enjoy the forum, some here do have knowledge on them i think and may can help you if needed. 🙂
:)

S

SkittleOKThen

You definitely wouldn't be judged. I also have a beardie that is rare outside of Western Australia; a pogona minor minor (they are also very small) and everyone here has always kindly helped me and given such great advice. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here 😊

Also is it true that Rankins can be cohabbed together? I've read from a bearded dragon subreddit that they are social and can be cohabbed? 🤔
Definitely a reptile Lord as well.
Lover, not a fighter.
Sorry, beardie :/

Maybe we can work this out.?
OPs have been notified as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom