Rango

daniellehutto

Beardie name(s)
Rango
It's been a tough decision and it breaks my heart but I decided to let Rango go. I don't want to sell her. I just want to make sure she has a good home. I don't want to have to worry about somebody else treating her wrong or neglecting her. How do I go about doing all this?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It's been a tough decision and it breaks my heart but I decided to let Rango go. I don't want to sell her. I just want to make sure she has a good home. I don't want to have to worry about somebody else treating her wrong or neglecting her. How do I go about doing all this?
Go w/ experienced owners no beginners --- I would make sure the lighting stays the same stress NO coils for UVB -- and advise good UVB bulbs --- so when they go to change it out they are getting quality ones- there is a difference in bulbs--- why are they looking to get another dragon? I guess I would ask all kinds of questions -- care questions - is the dragon for them or a child?

daniellehutto

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango
I have a list of questions. But I'm having problems finding an experienced owner. Everyone I know or have talked to. Either, never heard of one, but thinks it's so cute. Or they done a little bit of research and it's there first time. Which I never expected to find a lot of experienced owners in the small town of homerville anyways. I figured if I put the word out here. I may find a little bit of help. But I'm not expecting it. Either way it's worth a try.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have a list of questions. But I'm having problems finding an experienced owner. Everyone I know or have talked to. Either, never heard of one, but thinks it's so cute. Or they done a little bit of research and it's there first time. Which I never expected to find a lot of experienced owners in the small town of homerville anyways. I figured if I put the word out here. I may find a little bit of help. But I'm not expecting it. Either way it's worth a try.
Advertise in a bigger city close to you--

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Maybe facebook market place in your area or nearby areas?

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom