Rango

daniellehutto

Beardie name(s)
Rango
It's been a tough decision and it breaks my heart but I decided to let Rango go. I don't want to sell her. I just want to make sure she has a good home. I don't want to have to worry about somebody else treating her wrong or neglecting her. How do I go about doing all this?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It's been a tough decision and it breaks my heart but I decided to let Rango go. I don't want to sell her. I just want to make sure she has a good home. I don't want to have to worry about somebody else treating her wrong or neglecting her. How do I go about doing all this?
Go w/ experienced owners no beginners --- I would make sure the lighting stays the same stress NO coils for UVB -- and advise good UVB bulbs --- so when they go to change it out they are getting quality ones- there is a difference in bulbs--- why are they looking to get another dragon? I guess I would ask all kinds of questions -- care questions - is the dragon for them or a child?

daniellehutto

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango
I have a list of questions. But I'm having problems finding an experienced owner. Everyone I know or have talked to. Either, never heard of one, but thinks it's so cute. Or they done a little bit of research and it's there first time. Which I never expected to find a lot of experienced owners in the small town of homerville anyways. I figured if I put the word out here. I may find a little bit of help. But I'm not expecting it. Either way it's worth a try.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have a list of questions. But I'm having problems finding an experienced owner. Everyone I know or have talked to. Either, never heard of one, but thinks it's so cute. Or they done a little bit of research and it's there first time. Which I never expected to find a lot of experienced owners in the small town of homerville anyways. I figured if I put the word out here. I may find a little bit of help. But I'm not expecting it. Either way it's worth a try.
Advertise in a bigger city close to you--

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Maybe facebook market place in your area or nearby areas?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom