Rango at the river

daniellehutto

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango
Rango at the river

I went camping. I didn't have anyone to keep Rango so I take her with me. Now I have a small tank with all the heat bulbs and everything. So she wasn't just roaming around with no heat. But like I do everyday I took her out and and put her in the river sand. She walked around her a minute and found a spot and laid down and began to dig. Do all bearded dragon do this?
IMG_20221106_101621783.jpg
IMG_20221106_101612205.jpg

daniellehutto

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango
If not all most will, especially females, but makes dig as well. It's fun enrichment for them.
But this poor thing I felt so bad, she sat there for 2 hours doing this. I thought it was what shes going to do in her dig box or whatever. But after 2 hours I couldn't help but notice she would dig for a few seconds and then stop and take long deep breaths and u can tell Rango was exhausted. I finally picked her up and washed the dirt out of her eyes and she never went back to that whole

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm guessing just something new, so once she had done her thing it's on to the next lol 😆. When they are not stressed or scared beardies are pretty inquisitive little creatures.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
From domesticated to her original roots (ugh- at the end of the day, their animals and they know best)- says the person who would totally be in the hole with a flashlight and screaming!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom