Ragnar

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This one doesn't give off light so am guessing it's clear
Che or heat projectors are good for heat at night they do not give off UVA your dragon needs UVA- please get a flukers -- exo Terra intense-or Arcadia halogen basking bulb-- you need the digital probe thermometer to get surface basking temps for a baby 105-110 or 95-100 for 6 months and up -

Tonilee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ragnar
I have a digital probe thermometer it's sits at 38 to 40 degrees. I have a spare halogen basking bulb as well. Just using the deep heat as its such a big space and it is working great for him. He has his uv as well so am sure he is going to be fine without the basking light. I will keep an eye on him over the next few days too make sure he doesn't change his behaviour

Tonilee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ragnar
We have this that reads the temps inside

Attachments

• 20230129_205928.jpg
    20230129_205928.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 66

Tonilee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ragnar
The t5 uv light we use gives off uva and uvb the only reason for the basking bulb is to show them where they are meant to bask. Ragnar basks under the deep heat nearly all day so he knows where to go for heat.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The t5 uv light we use gives off uva and uvb the only reason for the basking bulb is to show them where they are meant to bask. Ragnar basks under the deep heat nearly all day so he knows where to go for heat.
I have seen too many dragons die under just a heat projector / che- please get one- I am going to have some others advise on this
@AHBD
@CooperDragon

Tonilee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ragnar
We have just put his halogen bulb back in and I will see what he's like tomorrow :) will keep you updated

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Looks like good times are here again!!!!!
I'm glad to see your boy is awake again. My girlfriend's girl is brumating now it's a constant fight to make her leave her alone lmao 🤣

Tonilee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ragnar
Yip he is awake now :) has been for nearly 2 weeks :) still hasn't eating which am kinda worried about he gas only has 2 bug since waking. He has done 2 poos one really big one a couple days after waking and 1 thin one today in his bath. Aww I feel your girlfriends pain I hated it when ragnar was brumatin. I have move him in to a bigger home as well so that might of knocked his appetite a wee bit. This is him right now lol will attach a picture for you to see :)

Attachments

• 20230130_171632.jpg
    20230130_171632.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 59

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He is still disoriented from a long sleep 💤 😴 🙂

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom