R.I.P. Kirbi<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted in years but today Kirbi<3 passed away. :cry: We joined on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm and would like to thank all here on helping us new BD people out.
Just a baby on top of her tripod branch
Same branch she maxed out at 2lb/24"
She was in the 2014 BeardedDragon.org Calendar
Visiting her garden
R.I.P. Kirbi<3 our sweet girl
Thank you BeardedDragons.org for being here for all of us. Her eyesight was saved (wrong lighting :shock: ), life, and general well being was greatly helped from the wealth of knowledge here. I don't know yet if we're going to replace her with another Bearded Dragon or a reptile. My 18yo son doesn't know his Kirbi<3 is gone yet, he's been gone all day with his Mother.
Thank you once again for helping us and others.
Joe :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bathgate32466
Top Bottom