R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well, once they laid eggs it always makes you expect more.

Will give Giz a hug for you Gina. He gets lots of those.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Diane, it's so good to hear that Giz is getting better. Hopefully this last injection does the trick & he's back 100% soon.

I'm really surprised that Sweetie hasn't laid any eggs, yet she sure looked pear-shaped today. I'm just hoping, if she's going to lay eggs again, that I get the usual warnings so can get her laybox out. I guess only time will tell. I'm hoping all your girls are done with eggs, too. It is very taxing on us slaves, especially to make sure they all get their weights back.
Hugs to everyone,
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
vickson420":1v4yddgi said:
Just stopping by to say HI :wave:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is it really you Vicky? You need to do more than just say HI lol. What's up?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
LMAO yes it is really me. I am trying to get on for at least a little while every day although that hasnt quite worked out for me just yet :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
beardie parents":it8tse2i said:
I wonder when she'll get her ornery back, that's when we'll know she's really back to normal.
Where's the "Like" button? LOL

Hi Diane!

Hope you are not melting on that side of the country...it feels like Florida here. YUK!!! Humidity sucks!
How's Gizmo doing?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":t5vykody said:
Hope you are not melting on that side of the country...it feels like Florida here. YUK!!! Humidity sucks!
Don't be dissing Florida now! 8)

Hello Diane! Hope all is well with you and your crew. As Barb asked... How is Giz doing these days?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well, the weather has been in the high 80's lately with high humidity and thunderstorms off & on. Feels like we live in Fla with Dawn. But, I'll take this weather over the wintertime ice & snow any day.

Gizmo is doing better than he was. No signs of the URI anymore and he eats a few feeders a day, won't have anything to do with his greens though. He looks really good in the morning, nice & bright-eyed but that doesn't last very long as he gets tired early in the day and takes naps. He isn't lethargic, wakes right up when someone talks to him or picks him up. He's got me puzzled as to why he doesn't have more energy. :( Just got a large order late this afternoon from Mulberry with a large variety of feeders and he did take one small to medium sized horn from my fingers. So I'm hoping he will eat more tomorrow and that will give him a boost. New Repti-Suns for him and Misty will be arriving either tomorrow or Saturday so hopefully that will help too. I just want him to snap out of this before he decides to semi-brumate because the last 2 winters he was slow to come out of it because he had other issues going on. He's such a little guy that I want him to build up some strength and put some more wt on. We'll see..............

Judas enjoyed 3 mediums horns, he was stalking them, he was so funny. Misty got all excited when I showed her a horn, she lifted her head up real high and grabbed it so fast that the brown goo squirted on the side of her tank. She grossed me out by licking it off. :puke: Then she ate another and 2 silkies. She sure loves her soft worms!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Diane,
Guess it's just going to take a bit more time for Giz to get his energy back, at least he's eating, which is a good thing. I'm starting to think I should be getting more variety besides just supers, it's hard to find other types of worms here & I'm not sure I can order from Canada, not sure if can get worms over the border, so I'll be looking into that when my bank account has recovered from the vet bill, it was $300! But worth it. I have a great vet.
Give Giz an extra hug from all of us,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom