R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Barb.

Hi Kat. Misty was eating LOTS until today. She ate a few waxworms but that was it, also, she was moving her back legs in a strange position so I suspect she is preparing for laying more eggs in a couple of wks. It will be 2 wks this Saturday that she laid her 3rd clutch, so here we go again. :roll: I'll see how she acts tomorrow.

Hope you get some new babies hatching VERY soon.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Misty's up to her 4th clutch already? I mean I knew that, it's just so much so quickly! Wonder if she'll do the same thing as previously or use her laybox?

I'm lucky so far, Sweetie isn't showing any sign of eggs. She lay 4 clutches the first year she lay, she was 2 years old, so older a bit than Misty. So hopefully, this being Misty's 4th clutch, she'll be done until next spring!

Lonzo had a long cuddle on me today, 1st time in a long time. Sweetie was already in bed in her hide, that's the only way we can cuddle the boys comfortably on our bed. So that was really nice. He's eating more worms & salad so is feeling better. He's got lots of energy when he's doing the rounds of the living room, so that's all good.

Rubio is also eating alot of worms (about 12/day) and lots of salad. I'm having difficulty finding decent veggies to add to their greens, it's a drag, but the greens are being eaten, so that's good.

Leo has just been tucked in, he's been up since 5:30a, so has had a good long day. He has so much energy, he makes me tired just watching him. He doesn't stop all day, he's always in motion, in his home as well as on the living room floor.

They all wanted to say hi to everyone!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Diane!
So your little girl is keeping you on your toes, huh?! Wow! Another clutch already! :shock:
You need to tell her to slow down... smell the roses... and eat some worms, LOL
How is the rest of the gang doing?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Deb. Actually, Misty wouldn't have any part of the lay box for the 1st of her 2 clutches BUT she did lay most of the eggs from the 3rd clutch in the lay box so I will offer that again this time. Misty will be 2 yrs in July so she is younger than Sweetie was when she started. Sure hope it isn't as long of a process with Misty like it was with your girl.

Sounds so cute the way Lonzo cuddled with you. :p By the time I get home from work, my babies are just about ready to settle down for the night because they've been up since 6:30 am so they just want to crash rather than being cuddled. :(

Good for Rubio eating all those worms. The last 2 days, Gizmo has been eating 9 supers a day so that's a big step for him, he is finally over his URI and pinworms. :D

Leo sounds funny, isn't it amazing the energy they have? He reminds me of Judas who loves running around in the livingroom.

Give them all hugs & kisses from me. :wink:

Hi there Dawn. Yes, Misty keeps me on my toes. :roll: Again today she only ate a few wax worms but I did get her to eat a little baby food with calcium so I was glad of that.

The rest of the gang is doing pretty well. How are Bligg and Rex doing?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hello Dawn, how are you? Thanks for checking in.
Misty is doing well, not showing any signs yet of laying a 4th clutch. She is still eating well and not hyper so I'm hoping she is taking a break, at least for now.
Judas is still doing great, not acting like a 8 1/2 yr old at all lol.
Sabrina is still having her problems and I'm trying to keep her comfortable and happy.
Gizmo is back on an antibiotic because his URI never totally cleared up before. He is doing better now though but not quite 100% yet.
How are your babies doing?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I am doing good, thanks for asking. I've been busy working in my yard trying to get all of my flower beds situated before the heat sets in and I don't want to be outside(as much, lol).
I'm glad to hear Misty has decided to give you a break from laying. That is great that Judas is still so active at his age. Maybe he could give Rex, my basking beauty, some pointers.
Sorry that Sabrina is still having problems. Poor Gizmo :( still not over that URI. How is he doing otherwise? Does he have much of an appetite?
Rex and Bligg are both going through a shed right now. Rex has sleeves at the moment and a striped tail, lol. Bligg is eating like a monster. I think it's all the outdoor time he gets in the FL sun. When I bring him in from outside I swear if he could talk he would say.. "Hey lady! How about some of that salad now and could your throw a few worms on top as well?!!" :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Diane! :wave:
i-miss-you-3.jpg

Glad to hear that Misty isn't showing signs of a 4th clutch...hopefully she's done for now.

Special Snuggles to Sabrina poor ole gal...I am still dealing with Piggy like that too if you are speaking about the wobbly's. She improved it seemed for a bit, but appears to be back to her wobbly ole self again. :( At least she doesn't seem to be uncomfortable, in pain, or unhappy.

A Special Snuggle to Gizmo too..hope the meds take care of it this time.

Hugs and Snuggles!
miss-you.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
It is with great sadness that I type this post to all of you today. I hope that Diane does not mind, but I wanted those of you who follow the lives of Diane's beardies to know what is going on. Our dear Diane is having to do the sad and unfortunate task of putting her precious Sabrina to rest today.
As most of you know, Sabrina(6 yrs old) has been dealing with some health issues over the past several months. Her poor body is unable to take it any more and she needs to rest now.
Please keep Sabrina and Diane in your thoughts today. Diane loves all her beardies as if they were her own children. I know this is a sad and heart breaking day for her and she could use all of our prayers.

May you rest in peace sweet, sweet Sabrina.
You will be missed dearly...
background.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Beautiful post Dawn. I dont think Diane would mind at all,it may take her some time to be able to respond but she knows we are there with her and Sabrina even if only in spirit. I will hold my condolences for now as she is still technically with us but my heart is truly breaking for her right now and this has been an awful decision for both her and Paul.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Many monster hugs to my friends Diane and Paul.
Know we all will be thinking of you and hurting right along with you today while you carry out this heartbreaking task.
I just don't know what else to say... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Love you!

Maybe you could give her a snuggle from all of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom