questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

theWERM

Hi, i just hade two questions: has anyone ever got or know someone that has got salmonella from a captive bread beardie. and can beardies drop their tails?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's possible, we have 5 dragons and I've never had an issue with handling any of them. They get a bath daily, so they're very clean and they poop in the water, so that is very helpful. One of our dragons poops in his tank, and always in the same spot, so he has newspaper in 1/2 his tank and reptile carpet under his hide side :D . Some dragons are just unique!!! :roll: :mrgreen:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
As long as you don't play with the poop or as a joke here don't kiss or lick your beardies butt! :lol: :wink: You will be fine I have handled them for many of years without any problem. Just remember to wash your hands before and after also hand sanitizer is great to have on hand. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom