Question for people with multiple dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
This is my thought on housing them together, something may never happen but why risk it. It's like wearing a seat belt, We do it as a precaution so that if something does happen, we may be safer...It's not just the stress, dominance, fighting or breeding that is difficult to control. Think about something simple like poop, how could you possibly know if one of them were pooping daily, you wouldn't be able to tell who left what...And I believe that IF a person chose to house them together after knowing the issues, they would need a VERY large enclosure. 40 gallon breeders are the minimun for 1 adult dragon so it would have to be large and have a basking spot for each dragon along with the proper temp gradient and access to UVB. Just my opinion.

HerpyMom

I love that comment about the seat belt. However, I dont wear one if i can help it. I have seen lots of incidents where if people werent wearing their seat belt they would have lived, As for eating the younger one, wow! I wouldnt have one that small in the tank with a bigger one...geeze. I think i will refrain from commenting any more on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom