Push ups

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
That's what I thought.

So is what she's doing normal for her age.? The only time she can see him is if we take her out before we cover him so only just a minute or two.
Yes- I would cover him before she's out and is she in the room when she's out? If so I would taker her out of the room all together

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Yes- I would cover him before she's out and is she in the room when she's out? If so I would taker her out of the room all together
We do have to keep them in our room, we stay with his parents to take care of them, they both have dementia and would worry his mom would go as far as putting them outside because she forgets they're pets. So we have to have them in our room for their safekeeping, but they're across the room from each other at different angles so they can't see each other in their tanks

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yes they would try, for him it might even be possible. My new male tried with Ruby a coulpe weeks after we got him, he was 8 m.o. (he had two technical errors, 1) he was on top of the heating pad, and she was under it 2) he isn't long enough to reach where he needs to reach yet lmao 😂) so i know for sure Toothless at least would try.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom