Pumpkin, Yenko & Hot Rod (UPDATED 4/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Bath time :)
020-2.jpg

013-5.jpg

003-3.jpg

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So we need to get some new pics on here of the guys... but we just had a weekly weigh in... and Hot Rod gained 10g this week, Yenko gained 12g and Pumpkin... gained... ready for this a whooping 32g this week...

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
amk879":oe77al78 said:
I like their new platforms! Your beardies have such beautiful colors too! The description of their bath time cracked me up. Love them!
Thanks Ken from the rockshop on here made the platforms!! and I totally agree they do have some amazing colors. Let me tell ya... lol, Pumpkin and bathtime...well that's a trip, he just doesn't like it... I put him into the tub... with a rubber mat so they don't slide... he'll stay in the water for a min... then if my arm is anywhere in the area he's jumping up and getting out of there... so it's a tug of war of me putting him back in and him getting out. He usually wins after about the 5th time of jumping out.

PetLover

Hatchling Member
Your tanks look great and so do your beautiful beardies. What material do you use on the bottom of the tank? It looks like some kind of a woven straw type mat. Is it easy to clean, and where did you get it?

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
PetLover":1a49b38n said:
Your tanks look great and so do your beautiful beardies. What material do you use on the bottom of the tank? It looks like some kind of a woven straw type mat. Is it easy to clean, and where did you get it?
It's just shelf liner that I picked up at Walmart. Super easy to keep clean, just wipe it down and good to go. Thanks, I love my babies :)

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL to all my beardie family... my coworker just saw my last post with Pumpkin on my head and said I was a crack head............guess I am... lmaoooooooo

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
A few new pics over the last week of my "guys" :)
046.jpg

Just need to shed my head...but I'm still cute
040.jpg

Who has big belliessssssss.... I DO, I DO
038-1.jpg

Get out of my salad.... all MINE... (needs to shed big time )
028-3.jpg

Might need to shed... but Hey I'll still give ya the looks :)
026-5.jpg

Just hanging around
009-11.jpg

I love you mommy!
003-10.jpg

OHHHHHHH bath time, where is my rubber ducky?

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi Petlover, It is Yenko, and he is a smoothie, and I love the coloring of all my guys they are all very vibrant... can't wait till Hot Rod shed's and he's going to be very red :)

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok...so I just got POO'D on!!! So were sitting watching tv.. me n the hubby with a couple of the dogs... when Hot Rod decides to start head bobbing... so I asked my hubby to get him out and pass him to me since the dogs were in my lap. So he does, I get Hot Rod settled everyone is tucked under the blanket and we have a nice 1 hour chill. Hot Rod appears to be sleeping until I get a whiff... I was like what is that ... then the dawning of oh crap.... he's pooing on me... So like a good mommy I moved him to my hand where he decided to finish poo'ing on me while I took him to the tub, and he preceeds to go more....I get him cleaned up as well as myself... put him back into his viv, and he's like what??? lol. Needless to say I got POO"D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristinaStS
Top Bottom