Princess Phoebe (Wee Be-be) -good news 11/30/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I just took Phoebe for her evening bath.... Talk about disaster! She tried to go to sleep on the bathroom floor, I got her up, put her in the bath and she blew herself up like a balloon and scrabbled up my hand. Put her in again and she wriggled in the water to go to sleep. I am convinced, had I not been holding her head, she was prepared to drown in there! Dear me! Next time she decides she is sleepy, I am skipping bath time altogether!!

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
MissT":1x7lf676 said:
I just took Phoebe for her evening bath.... Talk about disaster! She tried to go to sleep on the bathroom floor, I got her up, put her in the bath and she blew herself up like a balloon and scrabbled up my hand. Put her in again and she wriggled in the water to go to sleep. I am convinced, had I not been holding her head, she was prepared to drown in there! Dear me! Next time she decides she is sleepy, I am skipping bath time altogether!!
:lol: I can appreciate that!

Suz

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So Miss Phoebe is back to hating all things that attempt to touch or move her. After her bath she didn't look good. Her eyes looked sunken-not the fat pads just her eye balls. I was really worrying until I put her back in her viv and suddenly they were normal! When I took her out togive her juice, she was the same! She is just not impressed with anyone right now.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
You know, I'm becoming convinced they just have spells when they are contrary for no apparent reason and that it will pass....
eventually..... some day..... maybe not in my lifetime. :lol: At least the Wee Be-be has a good reason, darn it!

Suz

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Phoebe pictures!! Im not quite sure what is going on with her back legs.... but she was comfortable!!!

DSCF2001.jpg

DSCF2003.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

DSCF2005.jpg

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Poor Phoebe totally hates me touching her now LOL! I am keeping handling to a bare minimum right now and only getting her out for her bath time. I dont want her turning on us again!!! She is good with her meds though and will take them without me having to hold her - I just drop a little on her nose and thats her happy to take it!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She is such a little poop LOL! She wont let me bring her out for a bath tonight but, after a lot of persuasion she has taken 6mls of water today so I will just wait to bath her until tomorrow morning :D

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She is averaging around 4-6mls daily but yesterday she only took 2mls! I aim to get at least 4 into her though but she refuses to take any before 4pm! Crazy girl!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
PHoebe, my once a week pooper, pooped on Saturday and then AGAIN this morning. Odd!

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Huh... Did it appear normal? I think it would be hard to reconcile myself to once a week poops. Has she always done this?

Suz

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Since she hit about 18 months old she has been on a roughly every 5 days schedule. Then about 6 months ago it switched to once a week.
It was pretty normal. Except for those evil Phoenix worms. But she didn't do it all at once, she pooped, jumped out of her viv, walked across the front of it, jumped back in and then finished it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom