Pregnant beardie, help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

I have a pregnant female dragon, and would like more info on how best to keep her healthy at this time. I have upped her calcium and she is eating well. 1st question, how long from mating to laying eggs? Info on how to prepare a lay box would also be appreciated. Many thanks!

ATLBeardedDragons

Juvie Member
Lol.

-Bathe her 2-3 times a week to avoid any risky of intestinal parasaites and to try to enduce a regualr bowel movement.

-Offer Gut-Loaded EVRYTHING! Roaches, Crcikets, Wax Worms, Butterworms, Superworms. I would also dust a little more frequently with Crciket Dust Containing Vitamiun D3.

-Butterworms are a GREAT source of Natural Calcium. www.MulberryFarms.com sells em'

-Waxworms & few Superworms are good within moderation.

-Dust her greens Lightly.

*Calcium is the key! Bearded Dragons often have infertile klutches or less healthy klutches when Not Enough calcium is provided to their diet during pregnancy.
*As much as she wants to eat, you can give her a fix!

[email protected]

www.AtlantaBeardedDragons.com

sincerely,
:blob5: ABD :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom