prayers for Miss Booger, update July 17, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
here is a picture of Booger after stitches are out. She weighed in at 480 grams yesterday at the vets. She got a clean bill of health again. So happy for her. :blob5: :blob8:

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Hello,
I am so happy to hear that Ms. Booger is doing so well after surgery! So good to hear good news once in a while!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful news, she is doing very well now! :D
You must be so thrilled she pulled through so nicely.

Tracie

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Almost a month ago Booger had surgery, today I weighed her and she is up to 499 grams, wooo hooo, up 88 grams. I love my little girl so much and I am so glad I found a vet that saved her life. I really don't know what I would do without her, she is my first beardie. :D :blob5: :blob8:

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Last month on this day, May 6th, I could have lost my girl, but a good vet saved her live. I can't believe its been a full month, but so glad she is still with me and doing so good.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
I haven't posted on here in awhile because I was so afraid that she wouldn't make it or something awful happened. Well I am happy to put my thoughts behind me and know that she is doing very well. I hope that everything continues to look up on Miss Booger! Please continue to update us on her as she makes it through this

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Up date,Booger is now up to 530 grams and doing so well. Thank you to all the prayers that got her through all of this.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Becky, this is just awesome. I went back and read this after losing my girl to the same thing as discussed in my thread http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=194745. This actually made me feel better. I have to say, their scenarios are identical except that mine was three years older than your girl and had already had laying issues in the past. I am thinking that is why Kwayze didn't make it through the same ordeal.

You are so lucky to have caught this at such a young age. I am SO SO SO happy for you that Booger is making a complete recovery, gaining weight, and she looks so good! Way to go, Booger!!!!! :blob5: :blob8:

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Booger is now up to 545 grams. I am thinking it might be a little to much weight for her tho. She is small boned with a big belly, but not hard, just fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom