Possible stargazing? Advice please!

Weenielord

Original Poster
I can try running a spare lower watt bulb in my left lamp to see if he perks up a little. Something's making him want to avoid the basking area so I need to figure out what's spooking him.

My last girl left in such a traumatic way that this little man has me worried sick. I have a camera in his enclosure and I checked on him every five minutes while I was at work today lol

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
She had a disability that affected her reproductive organs not forming properly and was unable to pass her first clutch of eggs. She wasn't sick that I know of.
I took him to a vet yesterday and he thought it could be parasites but we're just waiting on him to poop.
They don't always pass eggs.
Only some females.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Does the camera have infrared, (night vision?).
Beardies can see those lights and it spooks them, i had a dragon that went crazy every time i put my security cameras on her. Maybe move the camera and see if he acts better.

Weenielord

Original Poster
They don't always pass eggs.
Only some females.
She was never ever to walk from birth because her back legs didn't function at all. And when she started producing her first clutch, her right side was producing eggs fine but her left side wasn't at all. Then I noticed the eggs were actually forming INSIDE her thigh. Her reproductive system was very deformed and even the vet was baffled by it.

Weenielord

Original Poster
Does the camera have infrared, (night vision?).
Beardies can see those lights and it spooks them, i had a dragon that went crazy every time i put my security cameras on her. Maybe move the camera and see if he acts better.
Oh my god wait is that real? The timeline would line up with when I put the camera in there. It's worth a try for sure. I do think he is actually sick with something, but the camera may be having an affect on his stress levels!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Mine would go under the liner in the bottom to hide from the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom