Possible stargazing? Advice please!

Weenielord

Original Poster
I can try running a spare lower watt bulb in my left lamp to see if he perks up a little. Something's making him want to avoid the basking area so I need to figure out what's spooking him.

My last girl left in such a traumatic way that this little man has me worried sick. I have a camera in his enclosure and I checked on him every five minutes while I was at work today lol

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
She had a disability that affected her reproductive organs not forming properly and was unable to pass her first clutch of eggs. She wasn't sick that I know of.
I took him to a vet yesterday and he thought it could be parasites but we're just waiting on him to poop.
They don't always pass eggs.
Only some females.

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Does the camera have infrared, (night vision?).
Beardies can see those lights and it spooks them, i had a dragon that went crazy every time i put my security cameras on her. Maybe move the camera and see if he acts better.

Weenielord

Original Poster
They don't always pass eggs.
Only some females.
She was never ever to walk from birth because her back legs didn't function at all. And when she started producing her first clutch, her right side was producing eggs fine but her left side wasn't at all. Then I noticed the eggs were actually forming INSIDE her thigh. Her reproductive system was very deformed and even the vet was baffled by it.

Weenielord

Original Poster
Does the camera have infrared, (night vision?).
Beardies can see those lights and it spooks them, i had a dragon that went crazy every time i put my security cameras on her. Maybe move the camera and see if he acts better.
Oh my god wait is that real? The timeline would line up with when I put the camera in there. It's worth a try for sure. I do think he is actually sick with something, but the camera may be having an affect on his stress levels!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Mine would go under the liner in the bottom to hide from the camera.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boandeye
Top Bottom