possible ri

spencer118

Hatchling Member
my beardie might have a ri and i don't know what to do. first of all i was giving my bd some water using a dropper and i might have given her too much because she was almost coughing? i dont remember all the details because it was all very sudden and i was just in shock, it didnt last very long only a few seconds then after she was fine she was running around and breathing normally. the only weird thing is that she has her mouth open very slightly sometimes.

spencer118

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
my beardie might have a ri and i don't know what to do. first of all i was giving my bd some water using a dropper and i might have given her too much because she was almost coughing? i dont remember all the details because it was all very sudden and i was just in shock, it didnt last very long only a few seconds then after she was fine she was running around and breathing normally. the only weird thing is that she has her mouth open very slightly sometimes.
by the way she was fine yesterday, she was basking normally and i had just fed her. before that i had left on friday for a trip and came back on sunday but before i left i fed her and took her outside because it was nice out. humidity is never over 40 and usually stays at 15-20 yesterday it was in the 30s and might have been higher on saturday because it was hot out and i wasn't there to supervise it

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
by the way she was fine yesterday, she was basking normally and i had just fed her. before that i had left on friday for a trip and came back on sunday but before i left i fed her and took her outside because it was nice out. humidity is never over 40 and usually stays at 15-20 yesterday it was in the 30s and might have been higher on saturday because it was hot out and i wasn't there to supervise it
Is she wheezing any mucous coming out if her nose extra saliva clicking noises?

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom