Possible Coccidia?

sconley

Beardie name(s)
Lyra and Reginald
My dragons are lethargic and only want bugs, my male is hiding all the time, my female doesn't want to really move, their poops are runny/don't look healthy, no blood, just extremely smelly and they seem to have trouble passing stools. I have to soak them to get them to go to the toilet for the past few weeks. I've taken a sample and looked under my microscope, looks like coccidia to me?

I've got the vets booked just wanted to be ready for the vet and not waste their time if possible

Attachments

• 310748178_639958891092192_4375317382172716048_n.jpg
    310748178_639958891092192_4375317382172716048_n.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 84

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My dragons are lethargic and only want bugs, my male is hiding all the time, my female doesn't want to really move, their poops are runny/don't look healthy, no blood, just extremely smelly and they seem to have trouble passing stools. I have to soak them to get them to go to the toilet for the past few weeks. I've taken a sample and looked under my microscope, looks like coccidia to me?

I've got the vets booked just wanted to be ready for the vet and not waste their time if possible
@Drache613

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I have a link to a website that has a pretty good guide but its in my old phone, if i can find it I'll post the link.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom