Pooping? And frequently?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Overtime my Chubbs was pooping after a soak in the tub like clockwork and the only place she pooped. Now she sometimes goes poop in her enclosure but lately she has been shedding pretty bad. So I began giving her a bath and she swims dunks etc and helps her a lot with her shed (she loves swimming). But the last 3 times she literally not even 10 secs in the tub she immediately poops. Now it just might be me being concerned but could it be stress related pooping? Or just warm water making her poop like that? Normally she would soak and swim etc for least 10 mins but not lately

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Chomp always went about as quickly as she got in, then after cleaning and refill she would splash around. She is the only one if mine that actually liked water so i don't have anything to compare it to though.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Chomp always went about as quickly as she got in, then after cleaning and refill she would splash around. She is the only one if mine that actually liked water so i don't have anything to compare it to though.
My Chubbs adores it I was filling up the bin I put them in and she tries to jump from my lap in to the water. Then when she is in it she swims like a gator so I always make the water a tad deeper for her. Now Amber she can take it or leave it she tries to escape till I drip water on her snout and she calms down. I used to run the temp around 75-85 but I found the sweet spot is between 90-92 degrees for both of mine

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom