Pooping and eating post brumation?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys I just had a question about pooping and eating currently my Chubbs is being a glutton and eating any bug she see's. She tends to lose a few grams during brumation so this gluttonous behavior for her is normal. Now my Amber has only been out and about 3-4 days now and seems to stick with it.

Amber hasn't pooped in awhile because she was refusing food for most of her brumation period but is eating now. Should I allow them to eat when they wanna eat? Should I be careful and not overdue it since they haven't really been eating? Chubbs is eating actively basking and pooping (no blood in her poop thankfully) Amber seems to still have signs of her brumation behavior but is progressing.

Sorry for the rant this is my Ambers first brumation and I'm worried because she hasn't pooped

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys I just had a question about pooping and eating currently my Chubbs is being a glutton and eating any bug she see's. She tends to lose a few grams during brumation so this gluttonous behavior for her is normal. Now my Amber has only been out and about 3-4 days now and seems to stick with it.

Amber hasn't pooped in awhile because she was refusing food for most of her brumation period but is eating now. Should I allow them to eat when they wanna eat? Should I be careful and not overdue it since they haven't really been eating? Chubbs is eating actively basking and pooping (no blood in her poop thankfully) Amber seems to still have signs of her brumation behavior but is progressing.

Sorry for the rant this is my Ambers first brumation and I'm worried because she hasn't pooped
She will give her time - go slow w/ the feeding amounts- they need to adjust since it's been awhile-

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She will give her time - go slow w/ the feeding amounts- they need to adjust since it's been awhile-
Was thinking the same thing Amber seems to know her limit and how much she wants to eat

Chubbs would eat everything if I gave her the chance though she isn't a greens type of girl

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom