Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
First cheerios now dog food?!?! Geez Gina, maybe you should think about spoiling Pookie a little bit every once in a while. Poor neglected beardie :lol: .

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
spurlee01":b8ca7 said:
First cheerios now dog food?!?! Geez Gina, maybe you should think about spoiling Pookie a little bit every once in a while. Poor neglected beardie :lol: .

hahahahaha i didn't even catch that ! i had to go back !! lol lol lol

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Great pics, thanks for sharing, Pookie is quite the ham and I love his bed. He sure has alot of friends! I've always enjoyed seeing pics of Pookie, since before you realized he was a boy! Hope he didn't eat any dog food, or did he try? He's so funny!

Deborah

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Strange thing about the dog food pic was that as soon as I took him out of his viv, he made a bee-line for Zim's food bowl. Perhaps it was because I had 'threatened' him that I'd feed him dog food if he didn't eat his own, or perhaps he just wanted something different that day :dontknow:.
Yes, he did crunch up one morsel, then decided to just perch on the mound of food for awhile (probably a half hour because I was able to get lots of pics). I was so afraid that he'd poop in it, but thank goodness he didn't.

spurlee01":55127 said:
Right, poor neglected Pookie?! :roll: I spend more money on his food and toys in one month than I do on myself in an entire year.

Aznrainbowdime":55127 said:
Do you have a pic of the whole viv ??? Looks interesting =D !
I don't have a more recent one, but I'll try to get one tonight.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sunkist":5744f said:
Ummmmm where's the Buddy pics?
:oops: Ummm, still in Photobucket?
The majority of Buddy pics are of him wedged in between couch cushions :roll:
I'll try to look for some tomorrow that are worthy of posting.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
So, last night Pookie tucked himself in a blanket that was sitting on the couch and decided to stay there all day, with a few eye slit openings throughout the day. Well, when I let Buddy out for a little 'exercise' this afternoon, he first tried to wedge himself between the couch cushions, but after I told him that he couldn't, he decided to join Pookie, since he looked so comfy.

There's a scary part to this story -- Pookie never moved a muscle while Buddy was shoving him over to make room for himself.

2009_11-14.jpg

2009_11-14a.jpg

What am I going to do with these two :roll:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing EVER! Look at their little butts, side by side. :love5: When Buddy landed on your porch, I bet he never guessed what a comfy life he was about to begin!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yeah, Buddy's a spoiled turtle alright!

Where Buddy's head is used to be where Pookie's butt was. My poor Pooks is now sleeping with his body bent at a 90° angle.

They'd been sleeping like this for 2.5 hours, and neither of them had moved since I took those pics.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh Geez Gina... that is too funny!
It's funny how I make up these dang stories about Bliggy and Timmy... when you have the real life story playing out right in your house :lol:
Maybe we need a weekly comic strip from you. You could call it "The Adventures of Pookie and Buddy the Wannabe Beardie" :laughing6:
Thanks for the cute video...it made my night :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":8293b said:
It's funny how I make up these dang stories about Bliggy and Timmy... when you have the real life story playing out right in your house :lol:
Maybe we need a weekly comic strip from you. You could call it "The Adventures of Pookie and Buddy the Wannabe Beardie" :laughing6:
Thanks for the cute video...it made my night :mrgreen:
:laughhard: Oh my goodness, I didn't even think about that. Maybe Bliggy would like to have a real Timmy :mrgreen:

Shoot, if I was to start a weekly comic strip of those two, I'd be filming all day long and would really get nothing done. They are pretty funny together -- never a dull moment for sure!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I wish I could've captured the death glares Pookie gave Buddy this evening. Like the night before, Pooks was all tucked in/under the blanket, but not asleept yet. Well, I had Buddy out-n-about and he decided that he wanted to go night-night on the couch. As soon as he got close to the blanket, Pookie gave him the most evil eyes I'd ever seen, and didn't stop until Buddy was out of sight and between the couch cushions. About 15 seconds later, Pooks closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom