Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
So little pudgy belly is up to 323 grams now that's good.
Poor Pookster... to have to put up with such a flirtatious girl...it's just not fair. :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
fresnowitte":1yk7ozxt said:
So little pudgy belly is up to 323 grams now that's good.
Poor Pookster... to have to put up with such a flirtatious girl...it's just not fair. :lol:
Yup, little pudgy is gaining weight fast. I still can't get used to holding such a light weighted beardie, such a drastic difference from holding Pookie.

It's only not fair to Pookie because he can't have his way with her. He could only "admire" from afar.

Oh my god, I completely forgot to tell you all about Digi meeting Buddy! She was terrified!!! Her eyes went buggy and she started to back up, trying to run away. A week later, she still can't make heads or tails about what he is and why he's here :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
OH MY GOD! Do you guys know what today is?! It's the 3-week anniversary of Digi being a part of my wacky family! 3 WEEKS!!! Can you believe it?

OK, I'm over it now :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
WOW! Digi is really growing! I love it that she's such a flirt! Bad girl! LOL My Cherri girl is too, drives Assassin CRAZY! Those girls know what they're doing! I didn't realize it's been 3 weeks...Digi has really made herself a part of the family hasn't she! She's Gorgeous Gina! And sounds like she's become as spoiled/pampered as the rest of the family...she has a good momma! :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
She just tried to eat my finger!

I had reached in to rub her chin, but instead of sitting dazed like she had been, she stuck her tongue out and took a fast baby chomp!
Since when did my boney finger look like a worm? :roll:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
My goodness what a tease you have on your hands! I think it might have something to do with all the hormones Barb puts in the sides of beef she feeds them! :wink:

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Gina, just saw you had another baby! Congratulations!!! I wonder what her personality will turn out to be. I mean, you have a dog that thinks he's a person, a turtle that thinks he's a beardie, and a dragon who thinks he's Houdini! Maybe she'll skip the whole identity crisis problem, and just be a normal spoiled beardie. After all, she was hatched by the "Fairy Godmother of Dragons" AKA Barbara!

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like she is fast becoming part of the family..

Happy to hear she is has settled in well..

But poor Pookie... The arm waving must be driving him nuts :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Vicky - I think you're on to something. That would totally explain how all of her babies grow so fast and so big and so full of "drive", even the ones she didn't hatch.
Frances - Thanks! I'm totally in love with her. She's got such determination to drive Pookie absolutely nuts. The more wound up he gets, the happier she seems to be. Very strange girl indeed. But as far as her being a normal beardie, I highly doubt it. She might be normal now, but I'm not very optimistic in her staying that way :wink:
Taryn - Yes, she settled in real fast, almost as if she'd been here since birth. In addition to the arm waving, what also drives Pookie crazy is her peeking around the corner of whatever, purposely to be seen. I have to wonder where she learned that from (ahem, Barbara?).

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
vickson420":2dn29m7n said:
My goodness what a tease you have on your hands! I think it might have something to do with all the hormones Barb puts in the sides of beef she feeds them! :wink:
LMAO!!!! :laughhard: I knew Barb had a secret method!

Gina, Digi is doing what a girl is supposed to do....drive the boys crazy! LOL She definately has figured out how to push Pookies' buttons! :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Good grief! For the past 10 minutes, Digi had been arm waving nonstop! She started in my lap, hidden behind the laptop, then she moved over a tad to be sure that she was seen, still arm waving. When that still wasn't good enough, she hopped up onto the top of the couch where she made sure that Pookie would see her - still arm waving. Surprisingly, Pookie was too engrossed with what was going on outside to realize that Digi was out. Well, she wasn't going to give up because she moved closer to where he was sitting (in front of the window, wherelse) and arm waved some more, with bigger rotations. Oh yeah, that did it alright! :roll: She stood her ground while watching poor Pookie foot stomping with such force that I heard the thump thump thump 4 feet away. I finally had to pull him down and give him a snuggle with alot of beard strokings, which calmed him down rather quickly. But all the while, that little flirtatious girl was still at it, looking back every now and then to see if Pookie was looking :roll:

Thank goodness, Pooks is now quietly and happily napping on my leg, and I have no idea what that crazy girl is doing (she had jumped off the couch and is somewhere over by the TV, where Buddy's stuff are), but she's scratching at something. Man, this means that I'll have to move Pookie to get her :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom