PLZ HELP< BEARDIE POOP & CACTUS

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Hey there,
So i understand its normal for a beardie to not want to poop in his cage so i take her out to go to the bathroom but EVERYTIME i take her out she poops on me. and 2 hours later poop, 2 hours later poop, and idk if thats normal, also she jumped out onto one of my gymnocalycium cactus, they are not in her terrerium it was outside of it, and she seems to be fine but im worried she maybe have any tiny pricks in her, that was after her last poop.

that's the kinda cactus she jumped on.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 3.16.17 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 3.16.17 PM.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 90

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
When you take her out have a wad of paper towels or some folded newspaper to set her on. You have to be quicker and watch where you hold her so she can't poo on you and then jump and get pinched.

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
When you take her out have a wad of paper towels or some folded newspaper to set her on. You have to be quicker and watch where you hold her so she can't poo on you and then jump and get pinched.
thank you, ive been using toilet paper for that so i can just flush it, what about the cactus? I felt her and she seems fine, shes walking fiine and nothing seems to be bothering her, I think her skin is tough enough to not get them stuck in her.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom