Please Read!!! Yellow Fungus Or Bad Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just joined this site but read the forms on here for a long time. I been reading a lot about yellow fungus and I seen a discolour on my beared dragon belly ( I'll show you in a moment )

He's three years old male and is a hypo citrus tiger leatherback it can of looks like a bad shed but I'm so paranoid. I give him a bath and brushed with a baby tooth brush it didn't come off but could it take a few baths? Please someone respond

Here's him when he's heated up
91093-4015702158.jpg

Here's the discolour I'm talking about his a little darker as he hasn't fully warmed up yet I just couldn't wait to take the photo
91093-5760352383.jpg

If it's a bad shed why didn't it come off when I bathed him or does it takes a few warm baths to get rid of I'm so worried

( Might have posted a few times still trying get the layout of this sit only joined )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom