Please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a ten month old beards named eclipse, he or she has had loose stool once but it had stopped then is now having it again. I feed him or her bearded dragon gourmet blend of greens veggies and insects as well as mealworms, I put a little bit of calcium of the right amount for both foods but make sure to not overfeed, im really worried because I did read that sometimes they may have loose stool when about to shed. I don't know if it's caused by the veggies or anything and I make sure to give him or her new water with Reptisafe. Please any help would be grateful.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, I have a ten month old beards named eclipse, he or she has had loose stool once but it had stopped then is now having it again. I feed him or her bearded dragon gourmet blend of greens veggies and insects as well as mealworms, I put a little bit of calcium of the right amount for both foods but make sure to not overfeed, im really worried because I did read that sometimes they may have loose stool when about to shed. I don't know if it's caused by the veggies or anything and I make sure to give him or her new water with Reptisafe. Please any help would be grateful.
I would recommend you start feeding fresh greens / salads here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder Nutrition Content
what are your basking temps and how are you taking them? Digital probe thermometers are the best/ most accurate way to get surface basking temps - 95-100- are you using a clear bright white basking bulb? example would be a Exo Terra Intense basking bulb - no colored or off white or yellowish bulbs please and no daytime bulbs- next what are you using for a UVB ? please no coils - this all play a role in the digestion of the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom