Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my bearded dragon is about a year old. She has always been more on the lazy side. She is very good about eating her greens. She normally would go to the bathroom once or twice a week and it would be a big amount. For about a week now she has not ate and she has been going to the bathroom every single day which she has not done since she was a baby. it is extremely small in size each time. she has been running around non stop, glass surfacing, and extremely active the last week which is rare for her. When i let her out of the tank she will run around my room like crazy too. she has also had a black beard on and off and started head bobbing me this week which she has never done before. when this first started about a week ago i took her to the vet and her fecal came back clear and the vet did not feel any eggs nor did she see any on x-ray. she didn’t have an explanation nor did she seem too concerned. i’m not sure what’s wrong.. i’m very glad she’s being more active but it seems almost a little too active and i’m worried about her not eating. im also not sure how she can keep going to the bathroom daily without eating. her basking temp is 104 and cool side is 76. nothing has changed in her set up or food or anything she just randomly started acting this way about a week ago. any thoughts or advice would be helpful thanks

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello my bearded dragon is about a year old. She has always been more on the lazy side. She is very good about eating her greens. She normally would go to the bathroom once or twice a week and it would be a big amount. For about a week now she has not ate and she has been going to the bathroom every single day which she has not done since she was a baby. it is extremely small in size each time. she has been running around non stop, glass surfacing, and extremely active the last week which is rare for her. When i let her out of the tank she will run around my room like crazy too. she has also had a black beard on and off and started head bobbing me this week which she has never done before. when this first started about a week ago i took her to the vet and her fecal came back clear and the vet did not feel any eggs nor did she see any on x-ray. she didn’t have an explanation nor did she seem too concerned. i’m not sure what’s wrong.. i’m very glad she’s being more active but it seems almost a little too active and i’m worried about her not eating. im also not sure how she can keep going to the bathroom daily without eating. her basking temp is 104 and cool side is 76. nothing has changed in her set up or food or anything she just randomly started acting this way about a week ago. any thoughts or advice would be helpful thanks
Please go over the uvb coil or tube ? Are you getting basking surface temps w/ a digital probe thermometer-? We need to rule out the lighting and temps w/ her behavior- no colored bulbs no off white or yellowish bulbs--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom