Funtimes076.jpg

HAPPINESS680.jpg

MerryChristmas.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Those are very cute pictures of Sammy, adorable. I love the one in the pool. :D
Good he is not gasping as much, hopefully he is breathing better now.
He is 3 years old or so? You had written he weighed 36 grams? I think he weighs much more than that. Are you sure you don't mean ounces?
How is he doing today? I hope that he is eating well, too now. Keep us posted on Sammy.

Tracie

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Great Pics and I must agree I think you made an error on the 36 grams part.Either way she looks great!!!

TBOBBIT

Original Poster
Hi everyone! You are right, after writing that and thinking about it, I laughed. I guess I am not sure how much he weighs, but he did gain a little. I took him back to Dr yesterday for his second Baytril shot. The vet said he did look about 30-40% better. He still gasps a bit, but not as often. And when he sleeps, which is more than normal, he sleeps very soundly. I don't bug him unless I see his eyes open. And this morning I was telling him good morning and I love him, and he looks at me almost winking. he is such a sweet heart!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It sounds like he is doing pretty well overall. Did he eat good today?
Is he breathing with less work now & less gasping then? Continue to keep him a little warmer at night until his breathing is 100% again.
It sounds like he is happy too if he responds to your voice. They are precious aren't they? Keep us posted on him, & I hope that he continues to improve for you.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom