Please fill out my survey greatly help my dissertation :)

Bored_dragon

Hey, I am a Mcast student currently doing my last year and for my dissertation, I am currently conducting a survey in order to assess the knowledge of reptile owners and people with a special interest in reptiles on the husbandry of the bearded dragon.
Kindly note that all responses will be kept anonymous and that your participation in this study is completely voluntary. By participating in this survey you would be greatly contributing to my studies. 😊

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Completed!
It was a good survey!
Please remember some people use fahrenheit and inches.
Best of luck to you and thank you for your interest in our babies, I mean beardies!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Completed although some of the questions have multiple answers like where do you get info. I get it from every place you had listed, not just one place.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Completed although some of the questions have multiple answers like where do you get info. I get it from every place you had listed, not just one place.
I tried to answer two for that as well but could only choose one so I picked the social media, research one :)

shmoomunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Scooby
Hey, I am a Mcast student currently doing my last year and for my dissertation, I am currently conducting a survey in order to assess the knowledge of reptile owners and people with a special interest in reptiles on the husbandry of the bearded dragon.
Kindly note that all responses will be kept anonymous and that your participation in this study is completely voluntary. By participating in this survey you would be greatly contributing to my studies. 😊
Completed. Good job and good luck.

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Completed, also and I will say regarding temp and food, it always varies on age. babies and adults flip, babies are 80% protein and 20% veg and that flips then adults, with the one that said there fully developed at 2 years old, i put 3 only because yes they are at 2, but they are fully developed before they hit the age of 2 as well.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
OMG @Bored_dragon, if this isn't a demonstration of how seriously we take our beardies, I don't know what is! LOL
We want to show respect to your survey, but the more I think about how everyone is chiming in, in order for us to move the CORRECT information forward, it's important that we share this information.

Thanks everyone-

Remember, at least 1 moderator may give their opinion too!

label

Hatchling Member
Nice survey, though being able to check multiple boxes would have been helpful. And thanks for being metric. I lived in the US when they started to convert under President Carter, but it was reversed under Reagan. I did have to look up the "mt" country code--many bearded dragons in Malta?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom