Pink/Red in Urinate

clyde612

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Hello,

I can double check the dose for you, what is your dragon's weight?
I couldn't tell by looking, but what is the strength of the Strongid, does it specify?
Hookworms definitely should be treated, because they can do damage to the intestinal
lining. I don't think that the dubias are the source of hookworms, so definitely hold onto
your colony for him.
As AHBD said, they do have a normal gut flora of bacteria which usually doesn't affect
them, unless it gets out of balance.

Tracie
I don’t think it specifies strength but I can call them. I attached the only other info I have below. He’s 497 grams right now.

The bottle says 0.5mL but it’s a typo. The syringes only have 0.05mL in them which is the correct dosage.

I already gave his first dose the other day, I was surprised that he liked the taste!

Attachments

• 9CA04F1A-D3E1-4C43-9404-70424858B63C.jpeg
    9CA04F1A-D3E1-4C43-9404-70424858B63C.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justalittleguy
Top Bottom