Pink/Red in Urinate

clyde612

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Hello,

I can double check the dose for you, what is your dragon's weight?
I couldn't tell by looking, but what is the strength of the Strongid, does it specify?
Hookworms definitely should be treated, because they can do damage to the intestinal
lining. I don't think that the dubias are the source of hookworms, so definitely hold onto
your colony for him.
As AHBD said, they do have a normal gut flora of bacteria which usually doesn't affect
them, unless it gets out of balance.

Tracie
I don’t think it specifies strength but I can call them. I attached the only other info I have below. He’s 497 grams right now.

The bottle says 0.5mL but it’s a typo. The syringes only have 0.05mL in them which is the correct dosage.

I already gave his first dose the other day, I was surprised that he liked the taste!

Attachments

• 9CA04F1A-D3E1-4C43-9404-70424858B63C.jpeg
    9CA04F1A-D3E1-4C43-9404-70424858B63C.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
test2

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nubs
Top Bottom