Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting new pictures of the girls here from time to time instead of creating a new thread all the time.
008.jpg
013.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had some adorable pictures of the dragons posing with pumpkins,unfortunately,my computer went berzerk(?) and I had to have it reprogrammed thus losing all of my pictures. If I have any of them on disc I'll post them soon,if not I'll have to tkae new pics soon and post them.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Oh Sara, I just went through the same thing only I lost all my programs also. My computer wouldn't open at all so I took it to my future son in law who works for Symatac and he got it back to working but for some reason all my programs disappeared. It's taken me over a week to get my programs back but lost two programs and I did have my pictures backed up because my last computer fried and I lost all my pictures up to 2004. :banghead:

Hopefully, you have them on a CD or DVD.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That's it I'm going out to get some more CD's and back my stuff up.
Sorry to hear about the both of you loosing your stuff that truely sucks!

But glad that you both were able to get it dealt with and are back online here now. :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Barbara, I got an external hard drive for very cheap when Circuit City went out of business. That's been a life saver since I just more-or-less lost my computer. The other thing that I *should* do is make a set of CDs to keep at someone else's house in case (heaven forbid) we were to have a fire.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Unfortunately I had been VERY lazy and didn't have a disc for my pictures. The guy who reprogrammed my computer copied them for me though and will keep the disc until I can come up with $25 or if not I've lost them all. Now when I put pics on the computer I'll have to name them and put them on disc then or I'll end up losing more.I have some new pics I need to get uploaded to the computer,Alf and Gimli both had out of viv time today,Gimli's first since coming home(as far as playing on the floor) because I wanted him to adjust first.
His beard is turning orange!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed it when I had him out of his viv today,it has been white,but now I can see several places where orange is starting to show through.He's gonna be even more handsome when he is fully ornage bearded.
I am really glad to have my computer back I was having major beardeddragon.org withdrawals,I couldn't talk to my friends or keep up with their babies,I don't know what I would do if I lost my computer fully and it couldn't be fixed. I have met some truly wonderful people since I joined this forum.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post pics but here are a couple that i just love.
033.jpg
037.jpg
I know,silly me,but I love my Gimli vampire and Alf witch.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I am working on ideas for Christmas. If I can find it now,they have a webkins santa outfit I want for Gimli,if not I'll make hats. If it wasn't so cold I would take them for pet pictures with Santa. Our local animal rescue is doing pet pictures with Santa this Saturday,but I won't take them because I'm helping and It is gonna be cold if not snowing.But yeah it's Christmas picture time.
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristinaStS
Top Bottom