Picture day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butch and I went out to take pictures of Waffle and Foster for the calendar yesterday.

We had Waffle setting on a tree limb and taking pics there. I told Butch "you know, people probably cant see Waffle, so if anybody sees us, they will wonder what we are doing or think we have lost our minds"
Well, a few minutes later, our neighbors from across the street walked out and said "we are being nosey neighbors, but we just had to find out what you were doing, it looks like you are taking pictures of tree bark" :lol:
I told them our tree had really pretty bark on it! :lol: Once I told them we were taking beardie pics, Glenn, who has seen the beardies before said, "I wondered if that is what you were doing, but all we could see was yall staring at a tree"
So anyway, here is a cute picture of Waffle with the psychotic frogs left here by the people we got the house from.
wafflefrog.jpg

And here is Foster hangin , umm, I guess 15!! :wink:
fosterboard.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
I still giggle when I hear the name Waffle. :D Must say that it will make me never forget!

Foster looks to be enjoying hanging um... 15.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
nesta's mommy":620be said:
how cute is foster on the boogie board!!!! priceless!!

Thanks! I was nervous having him near the pool, but he never even offered to move thank goodness.

rarebit_vision":620be said:
what a nice looking beardie i love the reddish color(i think its red im a little color blind) but really a pretty beardie :D

Thanks. He is actually an orange color, but it is hard to tell in the picture. (I will see if I can find another one that shows his orange more)

LJean":620be said:
I still giggle when I hear the name Waffle. :D Must say that it will make me never forget!

Foster looks to be enjoying hanging um... 15.

I loved the name Waffle, and it still makes me laugh, and I have had him for a little over 2 years.
One thing that really amuses me is when I drop off a fecal sample at the vet, I get a receipt printed out that says Waffle Fecal. :lol:
Sounds like a yummy breakfast!!! :wink:

Very creative pics! Waffle is too cute chillin with the froggies, and foster looks like he's ready to go for a dip in the pool. Adorable!! Very nice pool too, by the way. :D

Epic

Juvie Member
the first picture looks like it could be blackmail material! :lol: what kind of camera do you have? the pictures look really nice.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Epic":26393 said:
what kind of camera do you have? the pictures look really nice.

Thanks,
It is a Panasonic DMC-TZ1. I dont know anything about cameras, but Butch got it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I really like it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Those are definately adorable pic's! :love5: :love5:

Waffle looks so sweet in that pic.
An I must say that Foster does look as if he is up to something to me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom