Pics new enclosure, DIY project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this old piece from craigslist for $25. I ripped it down and made the enclosure from it. I think with everything I have $350-500 in it (off the top of my head). The branches were $150, java branches. It has a T5 10.0 zoomed on the left side and a 75w basking he is 12-14 from that UV and temps 100-110. On the right side it has T8 10.0 zoomed and 100w basking, he is 8-10 inches from UV and temps range from 93-98. I am very happy with the way it turned out.
97956-8415969093.jpg
97956-3255592762.jpg
97956-240587006.jpg
97956-6717117964.jpg
97956-7817725348.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lol i feel like i ask so many questions on this site but i just love it here!
so many questions & not enough days
I'm painting Devlyn's house while she brumates. You can message me to hold me accountable because I procrastinate >_<

Forum statistics

Threads
152,925
Messages
1,227,610
Members
74,822
Latest member
Eddiebeardie
Top Bottom