Picky Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiotBoy

Okay so Winnie has been eating kale, superworms, crickets, and some freeze dried bugs for a while. Kale is his favorite green and he refuses to eat soft worms so I think he has a texture preference for crunchy. Recently he’s stopped eating greens and eating very few worms, basically eating just crickets. The weirdest part is he eats dandelion greens when he finds them outside when I take him out in the backyard, pretty excitedly despite him not being very into dandelion greens when I try to feed them to him. I’ve tried putting his food in his path when he’s walking around but he ignores it. Does he want me to plant him a garden to graze from or something? Any advice?

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I can't really answer your full question per but just wanted to let you know that kale is also a favorite with our dragon but you don't want to make it an everyday food. It is calcium binding too at large amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom