Phira vs .... oh just... I can’t hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: I had to rescue a Dragon today.
Phira: Good for you Hooman. As a reward for your heroic deeds I shall poo on the clean cloths!
Me: what... no. You can’t poo on the clean cloths.
Phira: You doubt my sneaky dragon mode?
Me: yes.
Phira: pffft that was a good Cricket.
Me: What? I haven’t fed you yet.
Phira: I was so fast and so sneaky you didn’t even know I left my cage silly stoopid Hooman.
Me: Liar
Phira: Liar?! Whats a Liar? Can I eats it?
Me & Phira: <stare at eachtoher for a couple seconds>
Me: anyways I rescued a dragon...and brought him here.
Phira: You did... what?!
Me: it’s funny the people I rescued him from named him Erragon.
Phira: I’m going to eat you!? How could you! You and me! We had it all! We were beasts bros! We were going to conquer the known world we <Hooman goes to get other Dragon> were gonna open that all you can eat bug plac.... ... ...
Me: Meet Erragon.
Phira: Even on the brightest of days I have never see anything as radiant... Hooman she is beautiful...
Me: She? <lifts tail>
Erragon: HOW DARE YOU, YOU, YOU PERVERT! UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT!
Me: *sigh*
Phira: Hellooooooo Lady Dragon!

Ladies, Gentalmen, and Gormagon... it’s my honor to introduce Lady Winifred Rosethorne. Lord Saphira Adonis’s new girlfriend (or so he thinks)
87938-8988657049.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Oh my, you are lucky he didn't burn the house down, He does tend to over react at times, lmbo!
Situation overted...female in the house :shock: :shock: :D
She looks to be healthy and, has good muscle tone.

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She's fat. And I do mean fat. And I thinknshes blind. Been under a red light and coil bulb herv while life.... and prissy

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She does look healthy, especially for living under a red light for so long. Her vision should improve with time under proper lighting and natural sunlight if you can provide it. Even time in a window would be good for that. Thanks for giving her a good home! (and writing another chapter for your Phira book).

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I don't think she is blind at all, her eyes are very clear and bright. She is actually looking at the camera. I think you will be an excellent slave (I mean care giver)???

Ghoul

I agree with Gorgamon, she doesn't look blind. However, she does look beautiful! Congrats on the new beardie! :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Phira's stories are the best. I'm super glad you were able to rescue a beardie!! I know she will be in great hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom