Phira the falling Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
To many it would seem like the logical thing to do but I very seldom trimmed Phira's claws. If I did it was just the very tip of them. See the minor little cuts no scraps I got on my arm didn't bother me so much. For one Phira's house is always spotless, he never poos in his house (his new thing is the clean laundry), and I'm always washing my hands constantly. Two, it never really hurt. And finally Phira loves to climb everything and everywhere and those are vital to do so. The Dr. Cut his Scary Dragon claws. He keeps falling off of things. My living rooms is filled with safety nets, ramps and soft padding. Naturally this is to protect my buddy, but nope... this is a new freaking play ground filled with slides, bungee jumps and sky diving. if anyone makes cloths for bearded dragons I'll buy a little aviators jacket. "Weeeeeee!" -Phira.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
"Silly hooman. You think you can curb my climbing fun when Dr. Horrible snips the nails. I turn it all to slides now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom