Phira has MBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phira has MBD. For the better part of a year I was using the compact lights because that was all I had and could afford. Phira did just fine under them, but everyone kept telling me how horrible they were for him and that I should replace it as soon as hoomanly possible. Well I did. It was a defective bulb. For the last two months or so (with the exception of sunlight) Phira hasn't been getting much UVB. Add to this his dislike of calcium led to small waves in his tail forming. I knew something was off, but when I asked around everyone said that as Dragons get older they tend to slow down and become lazier. I feel like a bad Hooman. I put the compact back and he took after the calcium powered like it was Marijuana. It took a few days, but he is back to his normal self. I have had to work a lot of over time for the vet bill. Evil Dr. O is no longer Phira's Dr.. She has moved on to a larger clinic. Now we have Evil Dr. K. Whom Phira seems to like. So, with that being said... HERE IS A PHIRA ADVENTURE!

Phira: You take me outside Hooman!
Me: No! You have to eat your food.
Phira: No! It has that white stuff. Its gross!
Me: You liked it a couple of days ago.
Phira: LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!
Me: Do you have to Poo?
Phira: No.
Me: K. <Lets Phira out>
Phira: <Poo> Muhahahahahahahaha! Oh MY GOD IT'S POO! RUN HOOMAN! SAVE YOURSELF!
Me: You're weird.
Phira: I feel Awesome! I feel so awesome that I'm going to climb this cloths hamper!
Me: No! No climbing! Not yet. You might break something.
Phira: I don't break things.
Me: What about my Lego Green Lantern ship?
Phira: In my defense it looked delicious.
Me: And my favorite coffee cup?
Phira: I was jealous.
Me: Of a Cup?
Phira: Stoopid Hooman I has a lizard brain.
Me: I have a monkey brain.
Phria: Yeah... You stoopid.
Me: Whatever, besides I was talking about you breaking something on you... Like a leg... or a leg... or a leg... or maybe even another leg.
Phira: I make you cry again?
Me: Yes.
Phira: ... ... Good! Lets break things. You're funny when you cry! <Jumps on cloths hamper>
Me: I adopted a Dog.
Phira: ... ... ... ... Comhere Hooman I killz you! CHARGE!
To be continued...

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
In the big picture of this board, Phira's stories and, adventures always lighten the mood on here, even when battling with MBD, you manage to put a smile on our faces!

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well thank you! I've been trying. He's doing way WAY better now. I've still got the compact. I'm not gonna lie... he his doing fine with it. Just getting ready to take him outside. It's a beautiful day.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Minimum3":33uotzxo said:
Well thank you! I've been trying. He's doing way WAY better now. I've still got the compact. I'm not gonna lie... he his doing fine with it. Just getting ready to take him outside. It's a beautiful day.
If you don't mind me asking... What other UVB light did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom