Petstores out of crickets

Bioactive

Hello! I’m typically a person to feed my dragon a large variety of food like salads, dubia, mealworms, and crickets. Unfortunately due to me moving I have not been able to pick up any dubia roaches or crickets. I had some crickets in a container that I planned on feeding her but they died practically overnight. 2 days ago, before Fourth of July I planned to pick them up before the store closed and they had none left but they did have mealworms. I bought a pack of 100 but I’m pretty sure mealworms should be fed scarcely, am I wrong? The store will not restock on crickets for a few days. She struggles with finishing salads so I’m not sure if it’s ok for me to feed her mealworms till the store restocks or if I should just leave salads in there for the few days.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello! I’m typically a person to feed my dragon a large variety of food like salads, dubia, mealworms, and crickets. Unfortunately due to me moving I have not been able to pick up any dubia roaches or crickets. I had some crickets in a container that I planned on feeding her but they died practically overnight. 2 days ago, before Fourth of July I planned to pick them up before the store closed and they had none left but they did have mealworms. I bought a pack of 100 but I’m pretty sure mealworms should be fed scarcely, am I wrong? The store will not restock on crickets for a few days. She struggles with finishing salads so I’m not sure if it’s ok for me to feed her mealworms till the store restocks or if I should just leave salads in there for the few days.
Fresh salads every day and I would start ordering on line -- pet stores are unreliable and charge more than they should --- crickets dont last --- I would get a 10 gallon aquarium order 200 roaches along w/ dubia food and dubia dew feed them the same things you feed your dragon except carrots - too much Vit A - I am posting a website that is very good - they have really nice horn worms - www.dubiaroaches.com
also this place has great super worms they only sell large and you will need a container w/ holes in the lid and food meal worm food is used I find it on Ebay - Fluker Farms - Order Live Crickets, Mealworms, Superworms they have crickets but the best buy is the roaches and a better feeder ---

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Fresh salads every day and I would start ordering on line -- pet stores are unreliable and charge more than they should --- crickets dont last --- I would get a 10 gallon aquarium order 200 roaches along w/ dubia food and dubia dew feed them the same things you feed your dragon except carrots - too much Vit A - I am posting a website that is very good - they have really nice horn worms - www.dubiaroaches.com
also this place has great super worms they only sell large and you will need a container w/ holes in the lid and food meal worm food is used I find it on Ebay - Fluker Farms - Order Live Crickets, Mealworms, Superworms they have crickets but the best buy is the roaches and a better feeder ---
100% agree....this is exactly what I do!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom