Pest Control Service

bmberg

Beardie name(s)
Daisy Duke
I need to get a pest control service. Feeding some of these critters to my dragon is one thing but having them in the house is another. My question is, what's the protocol for when pest control comes? If they come to spray monthly, every 2 months or whatever...do I have to relocate him during that time every time? They'll probably spray inside and outside of the house. Or can he stay put? If not, how long after spraying can he come back home?

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Probably a good idea to ask them specifically what type of spray they’re using and how long before it’s aired out and safe for reptiles. Take him somewhere else it’s safer.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
yes please don't kill the reptiles! If it's dubia roaches, they will die within a couple of days. Many of us have had a few (or more) escapees and if you don't let your beardie go at 'em, you will find them in corners dead. I forgot the number of days but it's not too long. A few wandered out that I was actually able to save....darn critters:ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom