Pee but no poo?

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
Normally my bearded dragon will go to the bathroom once every other week but recently she pooed yesterday and today she was looking a little dehydrated so I gave her a bath and she peed (the white part) but there was no poo and it seemed like she was trying but nothing came out. Every time I give her a bath she goes to the bathroom. I think it was possiblly because since she pooed yesterday and didn't eat anything since except water that the warm water made her try to poo but there was nothing for her to poo out but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone have a second opinion?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Normally my bearded dragon will go to the bathroom once every other week but recently she pooed yesterday and today she was looking a little dehydrated so I gave her a bath and she peed (the white part) but there was no poo and it seemed like she was trying but nothing came out. Every time I give her a bath she goes to the bathroom. I think it was possiblly because since she pooed yesterday and didn't eat anything since except water that the warm water made her try to poo but there was nothing for her to poo out but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone have a second opinion?
What goes in comes out so if nothing went in nothing will come out-:)

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
hot water is like a muscle relaxer so most go to the bathroom when in a warm bath btw :) :) they just try n get anything out

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom