Peanut just laid 20 eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

flopez1

Our female peanut just laid 20 eggs last night . We put them in the incubator soon after. the temps are at 82 degrees and the humidity is around 50 percent and some of the eggs are not denting but denting if that makes sense maybe the vermilite was a tad more damp than needed but we squeezed out all the extra water. most of them look really good. Should we just wait? I want the temps and humidity to be perfect so we can have healthy babies. This is our first time are there any other suggestions that any of you can give us. We are all so happy and excited!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

liz123

Hatchling Member
Hi Congratulations on your eggs, sometimes when you put them into the incubator it may take a couple of days for the temps and humidity to settle down, just keep your eye on them. Good Luck.

flopez1

Original Poster
thanks!!! they still look pretty good some dents still. I did notice though that the eggs that were placed in deeper look better...
I am trying to help my daughter out here and I think I am taking over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom