motherofalittledragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Grogu
I just received some new Dubia roaches from Dubia.com, where I've been getting them the past several months. They seemed fine, although I didn't get a good look at them, but after I fed my beardie I noticed something on his tank wall. He's a messy eater so often guts end up around where he's eating (disgusting, I know lol), but there was a tiny little white thing that I'm wondering might be a worm or larva of some sort? I have the blurriest of photos attached. It could honestly just be guts but I figured I'd get a second opinion anyways lol.
Screenshot_20221221-190448.jpg

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
I think that might be an ootheca? Did your beadie eat an adult female dubia? I caught one of them giving birth to an ootheca and retracting it the other day. Might just be dubia gut, cuz from what I know dubias parasites aren’t visible like that.
22CEC10D-4769-4802-BC69-403028484154.jpeg

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Update: It's been a few minutes and it seems to be drying up. Here's an updated photo from like 15 minutes later.
View attachment 76282
Looks like Dubia guts...
Or what Groggyfroggie said.

A lot of the times these bug breeder don't mess up....
They are easy to work with.
They wont send you sick Dubia Roaches.
You could sue them..

I've bought bugs on Ebay, amazon, and some other wholesale retailers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom