Ozzy's first christmas! Video included

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Amazing jump & so accurate. Did he stay in the tree for long? I've heard of other beardies that love Xmas trees. Isn't it great that you got that jump start on video, the butt wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, JUMP - ahhh made it! :D What a nice Xmas present!

OzzysMom32

Original Poster
He tried to stay in the tree but it made me nervous so we took him right out, then he went to sleep! He is the cutest! He would climb that thing all day if i let him!

Im glad you all enjoyed as much as we did! I love watching it over and over sometimes in reverse, its just as funny!

Chriss

PetLover

Hatchling Member
This video was so fun to watch. Is your tree real or artificial? This is one way for him to get his exercise.

OzzysMom32

Original Poster
Unfortunately it is a fake tree because the kittens love to climb it and
Getting sap out of their fur is awful! Ozzy loves climbing through and finding
A place to sprawl out for a nap!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Thats super cute! I wish Kovu was big enough for our tree, but he is still a pipskweek! Dunno if I spelled that correctly..

PetLover

Hatchling Member
I think he likes the fake tree because it's softer to climb on. The pine needles on a real Christmas tree would be too prickly for him to enjoy climbing.

MrSlak

haha what a great little video he looks like a brilliant jumper. My little guy likes to think he can jump but pretty much always misses his target, lol

xXChelseeXx

That is so awesome! He is a brave little man! I love that he is so much part of the family he gets to help decorate the tree! :D

PetLover

Hatchling Member
xXChelseeXx":1qzsqqzw said:
That is so awesome! He is a brave little man! I love that he is so much part of the family he gets to help decorate the tree! :D
I want to get a beardie so it can decorate my tree!

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Nailed it. His take off was excellent. I especially liked his shuffling to get his footing before he leapt haha. I score 10/10.

Cutie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristinaStS
Top Bottom