Oscar The Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as some of you may know, my little boris past away, and don't worry. That did not discourage me from bearded dragons, I just now have a new respect for breeders who go through the extreme trouble of caring for babies.

Ozzy or Oscar will be my new beardie, or may I say dragon because this guy is only 4 months and at 16 inches, he is going to be a serious dragon haha.

ScreenShot2013-01-14at100505PM_zps818231d6.png

(thanks rainbow dragons)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's normal to pancake, even if he's not under his lights, mine do this all the time, so nothing to do with GG.

david0501

Juvie Member
Original Poster
New Pics

Oscar, a.k.a GIGANTOR

These are of Oscar and his new ballon which I quickly removed due to him almost flying away haha. (not really, but lololol) (he's to big)

david0501

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone! You guys can now follow Oscar on instagram! I promise I will post new pics daily! ---- @oscarthelizard

It would be so nice if you guys can spread the word about oscar's Instagram! Thank you!

Some new pics of Oscar! :)

Ready for take off!!!

I will eat you!!

Heather85

Hatchling Member
he is such a handsome boy! and I don't do instagram but my sisters do and I will inform them of oscarthelizard

david0501

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So here is a pic proving oscar is 21 inches and he is going to be 8 months old on may 9th.

Im not even joking when I say he got there by jumping off my bed, i gave him a little boost, but that was all him lol! He LOVES that little spot, he jumps off my bed atleast 90% of the time he is on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom